Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL Reduces Adam's Fine, Admits They Were Wrong
(03-08-2016, 05:34 PM)Wyche Wrote: Hilarious LMAO Hilarious LMAO ......and I can't trust Burfict to tell the truth, after all, he "lied" about knowing the extent of Bell's injury.....amirite? Ninja

If Bradley can slightly embellish things, so can I. 

Don't know what you're talking about him lying about the extent of Bell's injury. Maybe some Steelers fans thought that, I didn't. Also never saw it as anything more of an unfortunate incident, nothing dirty of classless about it. A lot of Steelers fans were frustrated, but thats just fans being fans, just like Bengals fans bitching about Mike Mitchell's hit on Marvin Jones last year. Truth of the matter is that he got his leg caught during a routine tackle. 

And while we're on it, I thought that Burfict was pushed into Roethlisberger earlier this year and wasn't deserving of a fine. I literally was THE ONLY ONE on the Steelers board that I post on who said that. You Bengirl fans would be proud, and should emulate my objectivity.  Wink 

And please don't take this as a love affair with Burfict. The guy has a reputation for a reason and needs to adjust his game the same way Harrison had to several years ago. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: NFL Reduces Adam's Fine, Admits They Were Wrong - StrictlyBiz - 03-08-2016, 06:27 PM