Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ranking the NFL backfields (Bengals #6)
(06-19-2015, 12:09 PM)djs7685 Wrote: Yes, A.J. is absolutely not the very best receiver in the league. It would definitely be what I would consider "over the top homerism" to claim that he is. Just like this, I think saying Hill/Bernard are #1 is over the top, you disagree, and that's fine.

It's a message board, if people are going to be upset about me "poo pooing" all over their opinion, then maybe they shouldn't post their opinion on a public forum. The internet is a crazy place, you aren't going to agree with everything that everybody says. You have a problem with me "poo pooing" and I think that's stupid, but you think it's stupid for me to be annoyed by blatant homerism. Again, around and around we go. Don't get all pissy about my poo-pooing without understanding that I have my own thoughts that differ from yours. Good job, you don't care about homerism, well I do. Get used to it.

You don't think it's over the top, but I do. Again, that's whatever you'd like to make of it, but I'm not going to change my stance because you say so.

I'm annoyed by homerism and you're not, congratulations. Don't you get annoyed by the "haters"?? Different strokes. I'm not a fan of people that I deem to be extremists in any way, whether it's homer or hater. We may have different definitions of what is extreme, but again, I'm not going to change my mind because Philhos said that I'm wrong about my opinions.

I feel that it's sort of ridiculous that I have to explain to adults why I'm putting my opinions on something on an internet message board that happen to differ with the opinions of another board member. You've been on message boards for how long? What I've said throughout this thread is very calm and rational compared to most forums on the web. I'd recommend staying around here if you don't want the big, mean internet monster to get you.

I'm on my phone so i can't respond fully, suffice it to say that I'm not annoyed by haters, only extreme haters.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ranking the NFL backfields (Bengals #6) - PhilHos - 06-20-2015, 12:53 PM