Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ranking the NFL backfields (Bengals #6)
(06-20-2015, 12:34 PM)djs7685 Wrote: There were a loooot of people ready to trade Gio. You can pretend there weren't, so okay, you're right about everything.

I'm not changing anything. DeAngelo isn't the worst RB in the league and Hill and Gio certainly aren't the 4th and 5th respectively, so your example there would make sense if it fit with the players being discussed. Yes, if Williams was THE worst it would hurt Bell's stock, but the fact is, Williams was injured and had 60 carries last year, that doesn't mean he sucks now because of that. He has been a productive NFL RB even at 30+ and there is proof of that.

I'm not changing the discussion at all, I'm just saying it's really stupid to present the data as bfine did. It's skewed as all hell with DeAngelo being in Carolina and being injured for 10+ games.

Good job not being able to read and comprehend the words that I've been typing.
Yeah another great example of your hypocrisy. I never stated anything about any specific RB or RBs. I used a hypothetical setting which anyone with any amount of reading comprehension would have understood. Yet again you turn to be condescending.

Again there were not "a lot" of people ready to trade Gio.

So over the course of NFL history would you say that the vast majority of backs are highly productive when over the age or under the age of 30?

So over NFL history would you say that going into his 10th season that the odds are for or against Williams being a "productive" RB ?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ranking the NFL backfields (Bengals #6) - OSUfan - 06-20-2015, 01:02 PM