Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ranking the NFL backfields (Bengals #6)
(06-20-2015, 01:02 PM)OSUfan Wrote: Yeah another great example of your hypocrisy. I never stated anything about any specific RB or RBs. I used a hypothetical setting which anyone with any amount of reading comprehension would have understood. Yet again you turn to be condescending.

Again there were not "a lot" of people ready to trade Gio.

So over the course of NFL history would you say that the vast majority of backs are highly productive when over the age or under the age of 30?

So over NFL history would you say that going into his 10th season that the odds are for or against Williams being a "productive" RB ?

I'd say that as of right now, at this moment, DeAngelo Williams has had a very nice career and Le'Veon Bell had an outstanding season last year. Those combined make me believe they're one of the best duos in the league and are more deserving of said title than 2 guys with hardly any snaps and stats between them.

After this year? We can talk again and I do believe Hill and Gio can cement the #1 duo in a year or two.

If you want to twist anything or show skewed stats to "prove" otherwise, be my guest. I'm done with this as it's silly that people argue against me but don't even see my point. Cincinnati is full of paper talent in a lot of positions, deal with it.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ranking the NFL backfields (Bengals #6) - djs7685 - 06-20-2015, 01:13 PM