Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about "reporting" posts
(03-09-2016, 04:46 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: I've never reported anyone here or on the old board. I did get a warning once on the old board a loooong time ago but I don't remember what it was for.

I don't report anyone and I hardly give out Rep as well so, if you get Rep from me, it's something I really REALLY agree with.

Oh, I do remember once, I think it was SSF or SCS or one of the Steelers fans on this board who gave me Neg Rep once. I thought it was funny because in the comment section was something about "Word Olympics", lol. I still can't figure out what he meant by it though since I know I'm no wordsmith or anything.

People have to remember, I am constantly in an opiate induced fog everyday and on days like today, with the rain, I take a little extra to help with the pain.

By the way, when will Indiana legalize Marijuana? It would be so much better than taking opiates to deal with the pain.

EDIT: Whoa! WAY OFF TRACK HERE!

I got a negative from the mods for an animated picture of Palmer eating that hotdog in the old ad he did.   Smirk

What bugged me was that someone else also posted it and it was left up.

I think the only member who gave me negative back in the day that I can remember was the guy "who didn't say that".  I was riding his comments pretty hard and he didn't like it.

Might have been another but it was rare...or at least rare enough that it bothered me so little I don't recall it.

Oh, and I'm with you on the marijuana. I've never used and don't care too but I can't see why there is such a fight over it other than drug manufacturers don't like it.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
Question about "reporting" posts - GMDino - 03-09-2016, 04:15 PM
RE: Question about "reporting" posts - GMDino - 03-09-2016, 05:07 PM