Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andy Dalton is Steal (Props to Front Office)
Well, I think I made mention of this during the season. It was an easy call to make, with the way Andy was playing and all. It was time for me to eat a little crow. While I thought they rushed into the contract, it turned out he had become well worth it. It was a fair deal. We bet on Andy and saved a little cash in the process by doing it early. Win-win for everybody. He gets paid, has security, we get a break, and both sides win with incentives. Yada, yada, yada... Toast is a moron, it's a good deal.

Well that good deal became an absolute steal today. Good God, have you guys actually seen Brock Osweilers new deal? 4 years 72 million dollars!!!! 72 million dollars. 18 mil per!!! For Brock ***** Osweiler!!!!

What the hell is going on in this league? I mean, Aaron Rodgers now has to worth a minimum of 45 mil per, right. (Kidding, but I'm not sure 30 is out of line)

Thank God, we got Andy locked up we did. I can't imagine looking at this turd factory of a market that is being created for QB's and paying one of the knob gobblers 15 mil plus. Personally, I'd keep all that money and just pay out to the OL and running game, and that see if you can get a vet for 5 mil and pair with a rookie. Screw this approach.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Andy Dalton is Steal (Props to Front Office) - Wes Mantooth - 03-09-2016, 06:20 PM