Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bern it up with Sanders or burn it down with Trump
(03-09-2016, 07:22 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: I'm a Bernie supporter but I could never vote for Trump. How someone could back Bernie whos message is about honesty and integrity then flip to Trump is beyond me.

Trump is a bigot and a piece of garbage.

Well, fortunately Bernie is not going to get the nomination and Trump has no chance of winning the general because at least 1/3 of Repubs are going to stay home or vote for Hillary.  Although if he tweaks/targets his message just right he might pick-up truckloads of disillusioned Bernie supporters.  

I'd probably be fine with Hillary is it wasn't for the lies and corruption.  I think she'll be effective, because I don't think she has any principles and won't be burdened by whatever BS campaign promises she made to get elected.  Just don't ask any questions on how she gets things done   Tongue

Although if Trump promises to take from illegals and African Americans to give out free stuff he might be unstoppable!
--------------------------------------------------------

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bern it up with Sanders or burn it down with Trump - JustWinBaby - 03-09-2016, 07:54 PM