Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Put the word out: McCarron for a 1st round pick.
(03-09-2016, 10:11 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Dalton never got to play against that bad of a defense with that good of offensive weapons.

I'm a Dalton fan, but I have no problem calling him out when he sucks. My house is made out of freaking titanium.

But even if he did, so what? Doesn't change the fact that McCarron is a backup QB, who played like a backup QB, so if you can get big value for him, take it.

He did, just trust me on that.

McCarron is a backup, but why try to count on no injuries? If we didn't have McCarron last year and had to go with, say Wenning, we likely would not have made the playoffs at all, let alone win the division.

Look at Denver. They ended up having to go without Manning for 7 games, but he comes back and they win a SB. Yes, they won with defense and we may need to as well.

We aren't going to get a top flight #2WR for AJM and we'd have to replace him with another pick. So trading him really just moves you up a few rounds. But you are gambling that Dalton wouldn't miss any games. Why do this when you don't really need to?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Put the word out: McCarron for a 1st round pick. - BengalChris - 03-09-2016, 10:31 PM