Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Put the word out: McCarron for a 1st round pick.
(03-09-2016, 10:39 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Wrong. Even if the Bengals go 0-3 with McCarron they still win the division due to a division record. We make the playoffs even with Wenning starting.

The Bengals defense was amazing against the Ravens and 49ers. I'd honestly think we win at least one of those games with Wenning. 5 INTs, two forced fumbles, one fumble recovery, and 5 sacks. Only 104 combined rushing yards.

Now, I don't think the Broncos game is as close with Wenning in it, but let's not act like McCarron is the reason we won his two games.

I don't know about that. The Bengals scored more against the 49ers defense at their house than any other team did last year. He also played better against Denver's defense than Cam Newton did.

AJM held his own for those being his first starts. You aren't going to get a #2 for him and we do need a backup QB. We have decent depth at every position, except WR. We can handle that in the draft and bring in a bargain vet for the slot.

The team had a chance last year to draft a WR in that deep WR draft, but chose not to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Put the word out: McCarron for a 1st round pick. - BengalChris - 03-09-2016, 11:25 PM