Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bern it up with Sanders or burn it down with Trump
(03-10-2016, 12:13 PM)McC Wrote: What does Trump even manufacture?   I thought he was a property guy.

Trump clothing line is made in China, you know, that place with that great wall he loves...

(03-10-2016, 12:49 PM)Benton Wrote: Money.

Give the guy $40-100 million of FHA-loan created money (his inheritance), let him leverage that against several billion in property and then when it falls apart, banks and taxpayers fund the loss. And when taxpayers run out of money to give you, ask the Saudis and other foreign investors (who are getting money from U.S. taxpayers) to pay off your stuff.

Man, I can't wait to see how a guy who got rich off taxpayer programs and bailed out by other businesses is going to turn it around and create money for... er... well, that's got to work out somehow.

What's funny is, I actually read something about Trump under performing by about 50% or something like that over his time in business. They looked at what other people had done over the time with similar investments and holdings, and Trump way under performed. I'll have to try and find it. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bern it up with Sanders or burn it down with Trump - RoyleRedlegs - 03-10-2016, 01:31 PM