Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bern it up with Sanders or burn it down with Trump
(03-10-2016, 11:51 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: I know you place a high value on Education, so do I. There are other countries out there that offer free college education to all of their Citizens.

Ehhh, there's no shortage of funding available - with still the greatest ROI in the world - for people with the ability to go to college.  It should not be on the taxpayer to fund poor decisions of people incapable or immature.

Kasich nailed it by the way - go to a community college, do well, and transfer to a 4-year program for your degree.

And I'm more concerned about creating actual good jobs for all these well-educated young entitlements.  You simply don't need 10M college degrees for 1M jobs requiring a degree.  Which brings up a fascinating contradiction of philosophies - Liberals don't believe in supply-side economics except, apparently, when it comes to education and Conservatives are just the opposite.
--------------------------------------------------------

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bern it up with Sanders or burn it down with Trump - JustWinBaby - 03-10-2016, 01:52 PM