Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Lets Face It, Losing Jones and Sanu Hurts
(03-10-2016, 06:16 PM)kevin Wrote: We are now in dire need of WR help or AJ Green will just be double covered, as when Jones and Sanu were injured.  If the Bengals hope to make it 6 play-off seasons in a row and try to win in play-offs before this team falls apart and needs rebuilt across the board, then getting top WR help for this season just became the primary goal. Bengals thought they could keep Jones, but they were wrong. Sanu did so much and that will be missed. ....I'm reading Bengals won't get a free agent WR. ....The draft better bring us lots of talent at WR, more than just one top WR, because we just lost 2 top WR.

Sure it hurts but I think i see where the Bengals have went to in the draft.  They drafted two TEs and one WR last year.  I believe they predicted they would not be able to hold both Jones and Sanu.. and possible lose both.  They already have Sanu replacement,  that is Eiffert.. he will lineup outside even more this year.. I see that as their plan and why they drafted two TEs last year.. Koft will see alot of action at TE and Uzomah will also .

Alford and Birkhead will have increased roles.. and we will draft a speed WR.

Funny last year the complaint was we have too many people to throw the ball too.. well this year we will have less but I still see a solid core of WRs especially adding in Bernard.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lets Face It, Losing Jones and Sanu Hurts - Essex Johnson - 03-10-2016, 06:28 PM