Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Lets Face It, Losing Jones and Sanu Hurts
I like AJ, I like Eifert.....but a good team hits you with too many good receivers to cover. ....Steelers have had teams of many good receivers.  The 49ers killed us with all their receivers in the 80's.  ...You can't say it's ONLY a # 2 WR or ONLY a # 3 WR in todays NFL......The Rams won the Super Bowl with 4 tough WR's......The Bengals best years were when we were loaded at WR, such as 1981. .......A WR and a TE is to college ball to win in the NFL, as much as I like AJ and Eifert......We can hope there is a Cris Collinsworth in the draft that comes in and dominates as a rookie, we can hope.  That year we drafted 2 WRs at the top back to back, Verser and Collinsworth.  Adding them to Curtis and our top TE resulted in Super Bowl. .....Bengals may have to do this again because they just lost top talent at WR. .....Now Dalton will have to get the timing down with new receivers and that takes time....It is a huge loss.....replacing them has to now be top priority.  The new offensive coordinator said it would be if we lost both Jones and Sanu

That some are now excited that they still have Tate shows a huge need for replacing these losses at WR to avoid AJ double covered all game, every game. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lets Face It, Losing Jones and Sanu Hurts - kevin - 03-10-2016, 07:05 PM