Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Lets Face It, Losing Jones and Sanu Hurts
Of, course, we all agree that the loss of Jones really hurts. Sanu, not so much, but still a loss.

So, unlike some have said on here, I do think we have to take a wide receiver with our first pick, unless there's a run on them early and there's just absolutely no one left. I'd even think about trading up in order to assure I was getting someone I wanted.

We have to have someone to take the burden off AJ Green for more than one reason. Yes, our offense will run far, far better with another good threat on the outside. But if we fail to establish that threat, it will lead to overuse of AJ, and expose him to a much greater chance of injury. Without AJ, even for just a few games, our offense would truly suffer, and getting back to the playoffs could become mission impossible, even with our outstanding defense.

We've got to go after this problem in an aggressive way. Marvin Jones, had (I think) 65 catches and some great plays. We needed that additional threat on the outside, and we should damn well do our best to replace it.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lets Face It, Losing Jones and Sanu Hurts - Thundercloud - 03-10-2016, 07:55 PM