Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Bengals matched offer to Marvin Jones...
(03-10-2016, 07:28 PM)jowczarski Wrote: Bengals matched the $40 million Detroit offered Marvin Jones - an inside look at how they got their three big deals done. And yes, this is it for them...

Great job Jim, great insight and we all really appreciate it.

The Bengals must of thought MLJ was worth being paid as a #1. I didn't know for sure yet with what we
have all seen. I always thought he was special but i don't know if he will consistently command double teams
and beat #1 CB's in the NFL on a consistent basis. We will see about this in Detroit. Injury has been a hamper
with him too.

I love that the team was able to bring back George and Adam, i actually did not expect this to happen.

Vinny Rey is a very good backup and he has done nothing but help when called upon, love it.

The rest of the guys are really competition and depth signing hopefully.

I really hope as Fred said that we will look for a DT sometime early in this Draft and a Center sometime.

I figure we will Draft atleast one WR and one LB'er but i really think that DT and C might be getting
overlooked at the wrong time.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals matched offer to Marvin Jones... - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-10-2016, 07:59 PM