Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Lets Face It, Losing Jones and Sanu Hurts
We can talk about Hewitt and Burkhead and Tate.....but if we are talking Super Bowl, we could use another AJ Green.  Somebody even better than Jones or Sanu. ...There may not be any AJ Green types in the draft, but if we are really wanting Super Bowl, wouldn't it be awesome to have AJ Green and a # 1 pick WR as the up and coming AJ Green and Eifert at TE. ....Green will be going into his 6th season, and maybe it is time to land another 1st round WR.  ...If a 1st round pick at WR looks like Pro Bowl to go along with Green and Eifert, that is Super Bowl stuff. ...I hope we land a good one.......I think teams worked it out to where draft picks aren't getting the high contracts of before, so it might fit the budget and the future, with play-off wins early on if we get the right WR. ....Speed, hands and size to go fast and go long, not a little guy or a slow guy, but somebody with real 1st round talent. ......Bengals thought early in week Jones was staying. Now, they need to replace him, that simple, and not with RBs and whoever.  We now need a top WR.........can we trade up to get Treadwell, considered the blue chip WR in the draft, and team him with Green and Eifert. .....If the talent is weak at WR in the draft, I can see trading up to get the blue chip guy who won't be there when we draft later.......and I wouldn't mind a later pick of a Henry type of size and speed like that Cody guy projected as a mid rounder.  Come away with some new talent anyway.  
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lets Face It, Losing Jones and Sanu Hurts - kevin - 03-10-2016, 10:59 PM