Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Lets Face It, Losing Jones and Sanu Hurts
(03-10-2016, 07:10 PM)BengalChris Wrote: Why do people keep saying that Marvin Jones was the #3 or #4 receiving option? He had the 2nd most catches and receiving yards on the team. Eifert was 3rd and Gio was 4th, Sanu was 5th and Tate was like 99th. LOL

Eifert was thrown to more in the redzone, for obvious reasons.

We'll still need someone who can get open from the WR spot, otherwise, AJ Green is going to double coverage everywhere he goes.

I agree with you.  I said in another thread that people are acting like Eifert puts up Gronk numbers and he doesn't... he had a lot of touchdowns this year, but barely has 1000 receiving yards for his entire career.  Then the response is "but he has been hurt a lot".  That is something else to consider; he has never played an entire NFL season.  I keep seeing "we'll just move Eifert into the slot".  OK, but there is still a matter of another outside receiver, and then you have to hope that Kroft is ready to move into the role that Eifert played this year... as the OP says losing your number two and three wide receiver does hurt.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lets Face It, Losing Jones and Sanu Hurts - OrlandoBengal - 03-10-2016, 11:05 PM