Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump asked how he will make Mexico pay for his wall...
And while I have kept most of the Trump stuff in one thread this one is a little different so I started a new one.  I apologize.

Quote:Trump: 'Mexico isn't playing with us with war'
By ELIZA COLLINS

03/09/16 12:10 PM EST

In a Donald Trump administration, the U.S. military will be so strong that Mexico won’t dare go to war over the wall Trump wants to build between the two counties.

On MSNBC on Wednesday, journalist Bob Woodward asked Trump, “Would you be willing to go to war to make sure we get the money to pay for this wall?”

“Trust me, Bob, when I rejuvenate our military, Mexico’s not going to be playing with us with war, that I can tell you. Mexico isn't playing with us with war,” Trump responded Wednesday.

One of Trump’s signature proposals is a promise to build a wall between the United States and make Mexico pay for it, despite Mexican officials' emphatic insistence that they'll never cough up the dough.

Mexican President Peña Nieto blasted Trump in two separate interviews this week, slamming the billionaire's “strident expressions” to a Mexico City newspaper and warning that the kind of rhetoric he uses has led to “very fateful scenes in the history of humanity.”

“That's the way Mussolini arrived and the way Hitler arrived,” Peña Nieto said. Trump's comments, he told El Universal, have "hurt the relationship we have sought with the United States."

The Democratic National Committee immediately jumped on Trump's latest remarks, firing out a statement Wednesday that attempted to lump the entire Republican Party under Trump's umbrella.

“Just when you think we’ve hit rock bottom with Donald Trump, he somehow manages to dig a little deeper,” DNC National Press Secretary Mark Paustenbach said in the statement. “And with Cruz, Rubio, Kasich, and now 29 Republican senators all pledging to support Trump as the GOP’s nominee, it’s clear that the Party of Trump will have to own its frontrunner’s outrageous and divisive policies all the way through November.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-gop-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/03/donald-trump-mexico-isnt-war-220497#ixzz42anTPkii 

Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

So those of you (like me) who have draft age children prepare yourselves.  "President Trump" plans on using is vast military knowledge to go to war with whoever he thinks won't listen to his next brilliant plan.  And our kids will be the way we all pay for his ego.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
Trump asked how he will make Mexico pay for his wall... - GMDino - 03-11-2016, 08:25 AM