Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump asked how he will make Mexico pay for his wall...
(03-11-2016, 11:49 AM)Benton Wrote: 1. It was when he said “Trust me, Bob, when I rejuvenate our military, Mexico’s not going to be playing with us with war, that I can tell you. Mexico isn't playing with us with war,” Trump responded Wednesday.

When the question is "Would you be willing to go to war" and the answer isn't "no" but instead "Mexico isn't playing war with us" you're  threatening war.

2. So... what? You might not want to regurgitate Bill O'Reilly.

3. Which isn't what he's saying. He's said he will have Mexico pay for the wall, not that he will end aide and use that to pay for the wall.

Not giving your kid an allowance to  pay for something isn't the same as having them get a job and pay for it.

4. Good point.
1. Again he did not say he would go to war with Mexico over the wall; that's just some "fear mongering".  Of course we threaten war; you do know that is one of the perks of having the world's largest Military (tangent opportunity).

2. It appears only one of us watches Bill O'Reilly. I personally cannot stand the man.

3. You do realize if we cut aid to Mexico and we redirect that money to construct a wall, Mexico is in a sense paying for the wall. Lefties ask "How's he going to make Mexico pay for the wall?" and when a reasonable method is given that falls into the "that doesn't count' category.

Analogy makes little sense

4. They all were, you just disagreed with 3 of them.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump asked how he will make Mexico pay for his wall... - bfine32 - 03-11-2016, 12:11 PM