Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Lets Face It, Losing Jones and Sanu Hurts
(03-11-2016, 11:48 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: I'm all for pba, but how can one argue that in general a #2 WR is such a small priority.  I agree that having green and eifert is a great combo and we are better off than a lot of teams.  But green doesn't necessarily take over in big games.  We need a viable #2.  

If there is a great talent when we draft , you take him. But you argue that cb is a weakness and question mark.  I'd be willing to bet as it stands our CB's would be able to contain our WR's handily.  

We def need an outside receiver opposite AJ. I'm with you on that. It's just a bad draft to need an outside receiver (more possession slot receivers in this draft), so we shouldn't reach for one out of desperation. If that's the plan, then we've really blew it by losing both Jones/Sanu.

There wouldn't be such a sense of desperation if we could count on Hill and a run game, but 2015 was all Dalton and the receivers (including Eifert). Maybe our run game will bounce back and we can lean on the run until we develop some weapons. Sucks to lose the battle of the best and most talented offense in the division to the Steelers.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lets Face It, Losing Jones and Sanu Hurts - jj22 - 03-11-2016, 12:42 PM