Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump asked how he will make Mexico pay for his wall...
(03-11-2016, 12:39 PM)Benton Wrote: 1. So if he's threatening to go to war with Mexico ("Of course we threaten war; you do know that is one of the perks of having the world's largest Military (tangent opportunity).) then either a- he said he's willing to go to war, or b- he's willing to make empty threats of violence to our allies. Outstanding!

2. Good timing then. It was only a day or two ago he was talking about Brown Shirts, Hitler and Trump.

3. You do realize, in a sense, that you're making no sense.

You've got two problems here. First, that's not at all what Trump has said. What he said is: " “I will build a great wall — and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me —and I’ll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will make Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words.”

Make Mexico pay for it. Not the U.S.

And second, even if he meant what you say and not what he said, who is paying for the wall if we use money we give to Mexico? (Hint: rhymes with U.S. racksprayers)

So... short version... that's not at all what he said and your interpretation has the U.S. still paying for the wall.

4. Common sense disagreed with two of them. The other one appears to be a coincidence that you and he say the same things.
1-2 Is just talking in circles trying to support the assumption of the article and not the actual words of the person asked the question. So we can dismiss that. I know some on here frown at assumptions.

3.An assumption you say? let me try the chiild anaology and see if it sticks (my guess is no):

You give your child an allowance, he breaks your vase, you with hold his allowance to pay for the vase, who "paid"/suffered for the cost of the vase. You did not because you had allocated the money regardless if the vase was broken or not.

As to the O'Rielly thing: If I had a nickle for every time liberals said the same thing I would be a very rich man.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump asked how he will make Mexico pay for his wall... - bfine32 - 03-11-2016, 12:47 PM