Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump asked how he will make Mexico pay for his wall...
(03-11-2016, 12:47 PM)bfine32 Wrote: 1-2 Is just talking in circles trying to support the assumption of the article and not the actual words of the person asked the question. So we can dismiss that. I know some on here frown at assumptions.

3.An assumption you say? let me try the chiild anaology and see if it sticks (my guess is no):

You give your child an allowance, he breaks your vase, you with hold his allowance to pay for the vase, who "paid"/suffered for the cost of the vase. You did not because you had allocated the money regardless if the vase was broken or not.

As to the O'Rielly thing: If I had a nickle for every time liberals said the same thing I would be a very rich man.

I gotta say, I'm pretty surprised. You and I normally disagree on a lot, but you are fairly consistent. This whole 'using U.S. tax dollars is really having Mexico pay for it' thing is pretty surprising. Never pegged you for being a liberal.

As far as the war issue, either he's making a threat of war if they refuse, or he's making an empty statement. If you threaten someone, you either have to back that up or put on your lady garments when they tell you to **** off (which, so far, Mexico has said they'll tell Trump to **** off).
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump asked how he will make Mexico pay for his wall... - Benton - 03-11-2016, 12:53 PM