Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Speaking of finding people...
good luck with that mallorian...hopefully all good things come out of it for you brother.

my birth father died when i was only 7 months old. his side of the family completely disowned my mother after that. according to them, it was her fault he ended up with leukemia. (old school narrow minded/idiotic southern Italians.) they told her it would have been better off had i never been born. that way they would never have to see her again.

She told them...not a problem. you'll never see either of us again. needless to say. i have a couple of aunts/uncles/cousins out there and i have no clue who they are.

my mother did remarry 6 years later and my dad (don't consider him a "stepdad") and her are quite happy 36 years later.

everything happens for a reason.

i have never even been to my father's grave-site. i know exactly where it is. i have been meaning to go, but haven't had the time. i have no ill will towards him obviously. its his family that are a bunch of bozos
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Speaking of finding people... - bengal_fan_in_toronto - 03-11-2016, 03:28 PM