Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bern it up with Sanders or burn it down with Trump
(03-10-2016, 01:47 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: It is the EXACT question I asked, twice.  Because Hillary is a typical tax and spend liberal, and Bernie is that on steroids.

It was nnot your original comment.  Here is what you said at first.

(03-09-2016, 05:11 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Isn't Bernie going to do exactly what you say Clinton will do, only on steroids?

...it's because he wants to go all-in on failed policies.  But I'll be damned if chasing out all the rich people from this country won't solve our inequality problem!

Basically rhetorical gibberish from the echo chamber that has no basis in reality.  But at least you mentioned "policies".  it wasn't until your response that we realized how you define "policies".  Basically you don't understand any detailed policies.  All you can grasp is the simplistic old trope "tax and spend".

Every government on earth that I know of "taxes and spends".  Please give me the list of countries that have succeeded without taxing or spending.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bern it up with Sanders or burn it down with Trump - fredtoast - 03-11-2016, 03:39 PM