Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bern it up with Sanders or burn it down with Trump
(03-11-2016, 05:06 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: So you continue to dodge the question I have asked, several times, pretending it was never asked.    Is Bernie proposing to spend more than Hillary?  Is he proposing to tax more?  I'm not making distinctions on the spending - he's proposing typical tax and spend liberal policies on steroids. 

Why is this so difficult for you to grasp?  Have you ever had an original, insightful thought on this forum?  Your response to everything you don't understand and/or disagree with is "echo chamber".  

Every government "taxes and spends".  Wow.  Earth-shattering observation, counselor.  How exactly is that supposed to be a counter or refutation to the point I made?

Here you go Fred.....This doesn't come from the "echo chamber", ooops, my bad it comes from the LEFT-WING echo chamber:
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/16/us/politics/left-leaning-economists-question-cost-of-bernie-sanderss-plans.html?_r=0

"...his agenda, in total, would increase the size of the government 40%, surpassing any government explosion since WWII"

Here is the point that went over your head.

Just because Bernie and Hillary both want to tax and spend that does not mean they have the same policies.

Your definition of "policy" is just too simplistic.

Isn't every Republican and Libertarian also going to "tax and spend".  how can we have any sort of discussion about the nuance of different policies when you can not even see them?

So to answer your question.  "Yes,  Bernie Sanders is going to tax and spend.  But the same could be said for every single candidate on the ballot."  Your overly simplistic definition of "policies" makes your question meaningless.

Noe please answer my question.  What country has been successful with no taxes or spending?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bern it up with Sanders or burn it down with Trump - fredtoast - 03-11-2016, 05:13 PM