Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump asked how he will make Mexico pay for his wall...
(03-11-2016, 05:30 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Do you think it is crazy to cut off a country's financial aid if they do not comply with your request?

(03-11-2016, 05:39 PM)Au165 Wrote: I get it, but let's call a spade a spade. He is intentionally saying "they will pay for it", because most of his followers would not be happy with the realization of "we will cut off aid, but really you all will pay for it". If it is his plan...which he has never said it is, it is at best misleading an ignorant following.

There is more than one way to get them to pay for it.

First, we can start off by offering a path to USC to the illegals here.

There is approximately 11.1 million Illegals here the in the US. Offer then a chance to become USC's at $5k per person. Even if only half apply and pay, that's $27.5 billion. (How much was the wall estimated at again? $2.4B?) Say we get a 90% rate over 3 years, that's $50B in all.

Now Let's talk about that $120 Billion that individuals send abroad annually .
tax it at a rate of 15%. $18 Billion annually right there.

Want to have real fun?
Let's go after companies that transfer USD to foreign accounts. There is approximately $2.1T that companies are hiding from the US.
At 35% that's $735 billion.

But I'm not done with these companies, they skirted the laws and will be penalized an extra 15% for it.
I just took half of that $2.1T, I have $1.05T now.

Now they won't try to hide it because if they do we will penalize them again. So we gain some annual tax money from it.

That should be a good way to start revamping the US infrastructure and pay for a wall, and revamp many US public Schools, I would use it to make them more energy efficient via solar/wind energy (this is the number 2 expense for all schools, Salaries is number 1).

As I've always said, there is always a way to get the money if you want it. You just have to be creative.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump asked how he will make Mexico pay for his wall... - Mike M (the other one) - 03-11-2016, 07:02 PM