Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oregon man smashes Buddhist monk’s head into a car while screaming about Muslims
(03-11-2016, 03:16 PM)fredtoast Wrote: No.

Now answer my question about police brutality.  You blame guilty police for innocent police getting killed?  Is that where the blame lies?

It is amazing that these conservative cry about lack of "individual responsibility" until it doesn't fit their narrative, and then another group is to blame for what an individual did.

Why thank you Fred!

Yes, of course. If they are guilty, then they are guilty. Funny, I didn't know we were talking about guilt or innocence.

As a lawyer I would assume it is vital you read thoroughly, but you're doing a poor job.  I have stated that he was an idiot and is responsible for his actions. Individual responsibility is never compromised.
Stating the far reaching effects Islamic terrorism has needlessly pushed your outrage button.

You're so quick to call this killer of a Sikh evil or racist, but be very reluctant to call a black killer of a non black evil or racist...perhaps because he had to discharge his bottled up anger from years of "oppression" and from being some sort of victim of "social injustice". That is a classic example at placing fault on another group. Own it.
How do you know this evil racist guy that mistakenly shot and killed a Sikh wasn't an upstanding citizen, who killed out of rage after watching what these bastards did to his country on 9/11?  He may have been a racist, or evil, I don't know...but we can be certain he was an idiot.
You mean as a liberal man so full of love and compassion, you can't cut this guy a little slack?

What do you think of people like Pat Tillman and Chris Kyle, who after watching the World Trade Center go down and joined the military to fight these bastards? Were they racists and evil too?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Oregon man smashes Buddhist monk’s head into a car while screaming about Muslims - Vlad - 03-11-2016, 07:04 PM