Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump asked how he will make Mexico pay for his wall...
(03-11-2016, 07:02 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: There is more than one way to get them to pay for it.

First, we can start off by offering a path to USC to the illegals here.

There is approximately 11.1 million Illegals here the in the US. Offer then a chance to become USC's at $5k per person. Even if only half apply and pay, that's $27.5 billion. (How much was the wall estimated at again? $2.4B?) Say we get a 90% rate over 3 years, that's $50B in all.

Now Let's talk about that $120 Billion that individuals send abroad annually .
tax it at a rate of 15%. $18 Billion annually right there.

Want to have real fun?
Let's go after companies that transfer USD to foreign accounts. There is approximately $2.1T that companies are hiding from the US.
At 35% that's $735 billion.

But I'm not done with these companies, they skirted the laws and will be penalized an extra 15% for it.
I just took half of that $2.1T, I have $1.05T now.

Now they won't try to hide it because if they do we will penalize them again. So we gain some annual tax money from it.

That should be a good way to start revamping the US infrastructure and pay for a wall, and revamp many US public Schools, I would use it to make them more energy efficient via solar/wind energy (this is the number 2 expense for all schools, Salaries is number 1).

As I've always said, there is always a way to get the money if you want it. You just have to be creative.

it's already close to a grand to become a citizen, so I'm guessing the $5k is on top.

which, honestly, I'm not a fan of selling citizenship.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump asked how he will make Mexico pay for his wall... - Benton - 03-11-2016, 07:52 PM