Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump asked how he will make Mexico pay for his wall...
(03-11-2016, 10:18 PM)bfine32 Wrote: My main point of contention was those that took Trumps' non-committal words as an act of war.

Secondly, I don't think I've said Trump will make Mexico pay; I've simply given an alternative to those that say he "cannot" make them pay. Sorta like we don't have to concern ourselves with exact words when declaring war, but we do have to concern ourselves with exact words when saying Mexico will pay 

Finally the Brown-Shirts are out. I hope you and others are proud:

http://fox17online.com/2016/03/11/trump-rally-cancelled-in-chicago-due-to-safety-concerns/

Not an "act of war" but the raving of an idiot who thinks war is a viable option to get another country to pay for his vanity project.

So you're not saying it will happen just pointing out all the ways it could/would and being snarky to anyone who disagrees.  

Lastly, organized protest are "brown shirts"?  I thought we should avoid Hitler / Nazi references without a little more research?

(03-11-2016, 10:18 AM)bfine32 Wrote: 2) Those comparing Trump to Hitler may want to do a little more research on the Brown Shirts and their Political agenda
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump asked how he will make Mexico pay for his wall... - GMDino - 03-11-2016, 10:28 PM