Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump asked how he will make Mexico pay for his wall...
(03-12-2016, 12:03 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Oh, I found what Benton attributed to O'Rielly. It was actually one of his liberal guests when the discussion turned to "Trump is Hitler" and his supporters are Brownshirts:

http://mediamatters.org/video/2016/03/09/fox-contributor-equates-liberals-on-college-cam/209123

I didn't make the comparison, you did when you posted an article equating Trump to Hitler; that point was merely countered. 

Crazy how this guy called the breaking up of speeches by college students days before this happened. 

No, no...when you decided that the protesters were "brown shirts".

(03-11-2016, 10:18 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Finally the Brown-Shirts are out. I hope you and others are proud:

http://fox17online.com/2016/03/11/trump-rally-cancelled-in-chicago-due-to-safety-concerns/

And when reminded that you had suggested that we not compare Drumpf to Hitler you doubled down.

(03-11-2016, 10:37 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Don't recall being "snarky" to anyone during the actual discussion of how Mexico could pay for the wall. Although I have been told my points lack common sense, are those of stupid people, and without foundation.

Yes, I see you realized why i used the Brown-Shirts reference. Any thoughts on the violence that is breaking out at a political nominee's rally? 

The Sturmabteilung (SA; German pronunciation: [ˈʃtʊɐ̯mʔapˌtaɪlʊŋ] ([Image: 13px-Speaker_Icon.svg.png] listen); literally "Storm Detachment") functioned as the original paramilitary wing of the Nazi Party.

It played a significant role in Adolf Hitler's rise to power in the 1920s and 1930s. Their primary purposes were providing protection for Nazi rallies and assemblies, disrupting the meetings of opposing parties, fighting against the paramilitary units of the opposing parties, especially the Red Front Fighters League of the Communist Party of Germany (KPD), and intimidating Slavic and Romani citizens, unionists, and Jews – for instance, during the Nazi boycott of Jewish businesses.

So I asked about your comparison that somehow protesting is being a "brown shirt" but what Drumpf says and his people do at his "rallies" is off limits when it comes to "brown shirt" comparisons.  (Which, for the record, no one on the board said anyway but rather it was a quote in a story.  Much like the link you provided from BOR's show.)

Sorry if that's hard to follow.   Sad

Have a great night!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump asked how he will make Mexico pay for his wall... - GMDino - 03-12-2016, 12:10 AM