Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
steelers Bryant faces 1 year suspension
(03-13-2016, 11:59 AM)GMDino Wrote: I still believe he either did it or know a LOT more than he'll ever say.  But when I look back at it I realize I way to over the top with it.

Nowadays it is just fun to call him Stabby McMurderer because it will drive some people crazy.   Smirk
Don't tell Pat that because he was acquitted, which means he is completely innocent!  (Pat doesn't understand plea bargaining or how stupid the prosecution was.)

Actually, scratch that, because then Pat said that "he was PROBABLY involved somehow," which I'm not sure how else he could be involved!
(03-13-2016, 02:01 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: You're overlooking your fair share of things too.  For example, doesn't the fact that she was drunk and confused make it difficult to be certain of exactly what happened?  

Again, I'm not trying to justify or even defend.  I'm simply declaring uncertainty.  I think that anyone who is certain of either side is probably motivated more by team loyalty than logic.  And that definitely includes you.  You are way to quick to think that the case is easily proven.  
She was confused because of the bodyguards leading her into the bathroom and then Ben raping her.  I don't know too many rape stories that have resulted in the girl coming out confident and completely clear of everything that happened.

Trauma leads to confusion and uncertainty, immediately after if no other time.  

Ever heard people recommend to other people that they shouldn't make decisions right after something traumatizing happened?  It's because there's uncertainty in the mind and crowded judgement, especially for a college girl that's drunk and just been raped.

Again, the facts are not disputed, so it's not real difficult to call a rapist a rapist.
(03-13-2016, 02:22 PM)6andcounting Wrote: You're accusing Brad of not being motivated by logic? When did you become this bold?

That coming from a Steelers fan is beyond priceless!

Read above and see what logic is.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: steelers Bryant faces 1 year suspension - BFritz21 - 03-13-2016, 06:04 PM