Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Germany Elections: Moving to the Far Right?
(03-15-2016, 09:17 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: The immigration debate is changing the culture. I can go back to any story involving Germany and migrants as example of how people are just getting worn down and want these people out and borders secured. These stories happening don't change the needle but the amount of news stories coming out all over is just crazy. These migrant centers are like the Wild West.

Not from what I have heard. Talking with people living near migrant centers they haven't mentioned anything really different. IIRC, I saw a poll a while ago where people living near the migrant centers and/or had direct contact with the migrants perceived less of an influence on their lives by the migrants than people that had no contact with them. Shows that the stuff being reported by the media is disproportionately negative in regards to the migrants and potentially coloring the view of the people, to AfD blue if you will.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Germany Elections: Moving to the Far Right? - Belsnickel - 03-15-2016, 09:21 AM