Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL eliminates Munchaks fine, admits they were wrong
(03-14-2016, 06:14 PM)Wyche Wrote: Hilarious 

Had he not grabbed his harm (and his hair was well), and tried to sling him away toward the bench, you guys may have had a point. Mellow  Reggie Nelson also has no history of such things, and isn't a big smack talker.

Personally, I don't think Nelson did anything wrong here.  All he did was react to what he thought was aggression from Munchak.  I also don't think Munchak was trying to stop Nelson from smack talking Todman (the Steeler player).  Munchak never even looks in Todman's direction to see him over there.  But I do think that he was aware of the coach who had fallen behind him, because I think they made contact with each other.  Watch the clip - right before he grabs Nelson, his right foot is right up against the fallen coach.  He still has a bit of momentum left at that point, but he can't step back any  further because he knows about the guy on his butt behind him.  So, he grabs on to Nelson in an attempt to stabilize himself and avoid falling.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: NFL eliminates Munchaks fine, admits they were wrong - JS-Steelerfan - 03-15-2016, 10:21 AM