Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Browns Alex Mack to test free agency
(03-15-2016, 11:02 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: No you mention it because it's your fall back.  It's your Maginot line.  It's your warm comfortable blanket you think will save you from the monster in the closet.  Well Brad, no matter what garbage you post, not matter what blanket you attempt to cover yourself in for magical protection, just like the real Maginot line, it fails.

We have a metric here that allows one to see who does well when posting.  I kill you in that metric.  In fact I kill you most places.  It's the main reason you keep trying to buck up all the time.  I'm your alpha dog that likes to sit on your head when you bark just to remind you that you have less relevance than the dingle berries on my ass.  

Now get to your speak-n-spell and marshal out your next post which will be nothing but a repeat of the last 4 posts you made.  Such wit and diversity of thought in them.

lol.

The metric here isn't a fair gage because (1) people give it out based on their pre-formed opinions of people, regardless of the quality of posts, which is evident by the fact that some of my posts or entire threads have been praised by people who refuse to give me rep, and (2) you're a Steelers fan, which all of you have a giant circle-jerk going on, and I bet that's where you get most of your rep (along with fans of other teams).

Messages In This Thread
RE: Browns Alex Mack to test free agency - BFritz21 - 03-15-2016, 05:09 PM