Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AFCN NORTH FREE AGENCY RATING 1st WEEK
(03-16-2016, 08:13 PM)magikod Wrote: Exactly.

Browns will hopefully build through the draft with Hue Jackson. Then after a year or so, more players will (hopefully for them) want to play there at a market value. 

I think Hue Jackson will do wonders for the Browns. Give him 2 years and he will have the team in contention at least.

That's the thing though the Browns have time and time again NOT given a Head Coach 2 years to get anything freaking done. I think it would take INTO his 3rd season to start seeing some real results of building through the draft and coaxing value FA to the team.

I do however feel that the fan base and hopefully the ownership itself feels they hit a home run with Hue's hiring so they will hopefully give him the time to work his magic. 

Of all the places for him to be a Head Coach he takes jobs in Oakland and Cleveland where they have inexplicitly fired Head Coaches that exceed the expectations set before them, where ownership would fire Jesus Christ after going 16-0 and winning a Super Bowl.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: AFCN NORTH FREE AGENCY RATING 1st WEEK - CarolinaBengalFanGuy - 03-16-2016, 11:00 PM