Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Karlos Dansby: time to go get a ring, the Bengals must be licking their chops
(03-17-2016, 11:43 AM)PDub80 Wrote: Great comparison.

Because of body type (and technique, I'm sure) some guys just can do it and not wear out or don't sustain major injuries. It's funny how all of that comes into play. I'm pretty lucky in that regards, myself. I'm 36 and when I go out and play or coach(high school) soccer, play tennis, etc. I'm still as fast, quick, and strong as I was when I played semi professional soccer in my early 20s - and I don't lift anywhere nearly as much at this point!

The guys who are playing at the NFL level into their mid 30s and still producing are just amazing to me! And it's rarely the over trained super ripped guys, either. In the NBA you see it all the time. How in the hell is Vince Carter at 39 still getting his butt up and down an NBA court for a whole season?!?!?!? He clearly is not killing himself with weight training.

I hope Burfict has that type of durability.

idk there are a few out there like James harrision they are smart and know their job is about keeping their body healthy. and playing football.. but cant do the latter well without doing the former.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Karlos Dansby: time to go get a ring, the Bengals must be licking their chops - XenoMorph - 03-17-2016, 12:12 PM