Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brock Osweiler signs with Texans; gets 4 years $72
(03-16-2016, 08:06 PM)Nately120 Wrote: That's what I mean...they used their first ever pick on Carr and then traded for Schaub.  They drafted Yates and Savage super-late, so really they've made one single high-draft for a QB.

Texans' picks used for QBs

Savage - 135
Yates - 152
Alex Brink (who the hell is this guy?) - 223 (oh, that explains it)
BJ Symons - 248 (see above)
Dave Raggone - 88
Drew Henson - 192
David Carr -1

That is their history of QB drafts.  One #1 overall pick for a brand new franchise with no o-line and that's about it.  I'm not saying Brock is the right or wrong move, it's just not surprising they haven't found a QB in the draft because they really aren't giving themselves a chance to find one.

its the strategy they choose a guess after they broke the first Carr...

Build the rest of the team thru the draft and let some other team develop a QB then go get em. lol

TJ yates has played decent for them here and there but yeah either they are afraid the take the chance which it really is draft QBs or they think value is better at other positions.

This wont be the year either although they should still think about it cause Brock might not pan out and having a guy waiting and developing in your system for a few years can be very benefical.

i think its a little funny isnt kubiak the coach in denver... So his QB fled to his old team haha.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Brock Osweiler signs with Texans; gets 4 years $72 - XenoMorph - 03-17-2016, 04:22 PM