Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The right’s shocking admission: Dems have been right about Republicans all along
(03-18-2016, 12:53 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Quire honestly, could a Trump presidency be worse than W's shitstorm?  After all, I could almost virtually guarantee Trump would not involve us in a war under deliberately false pretenses that cost us trillions of dollars.

Bush did have the help of Cheney, Rumsfeld etc, so if Trump could manage to avoid surrounding himself with the likes of them I can imagine it being somewhat better. That's not saying much though. 

I have no idea what a Trump presidency would be like because of the BS he's slinging now. Who knows what he's really thinking on the issues? Does he even know? If he actually could stop involving us in these needless Middle Eastern wars, that would be a major plus. AND if he could effect a positive change in trade agreements that would result in ultimately getting some of our lost industry back on our shores, he would damn near become a hero. Again though, who knows what he would do, or how he would do it.
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The right’s shocking admission: Dems have been right about Republicans all along - wildcats forever - 03-18-2016, 01:42 AM