Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Why Bengals Why? Taylor Mays Is Back
(03-18-2016, 09:09 AM)spazz70 Wrote: Because he is not replacing Nelson...Is that simple enough?  He is or maybe, if he makes the team, a LB/S coverage guy...He would play nickel and dime packages supporting the run and covering the TE...Nothing to do with Nelson's position on the team...If they signed him and said he was going to be our starting FS next year then yeah that is a problem but that is not the case

They have moved on because Nelson is looking for on last big payday.....He still may come back..I am sure they have talked..FA is still going on in case you did not know and Nelson is still a FA...

I was talking about Shawn Williams. I don't care about Mays. I like the guy. I just think we should work on re-signing Reggie instead of these retreads that don't have much value and could be signed in May or after the draft (with whatever is left over after we re-sign our probowl player), because nobody wants them but us. That's just it. Nobody wants Tate, Mays, Sims, Winston and all these players they've prioritized over Nelson. Teams might not even want Nelson, but that's their lost, he at least was a probowler last season and we know his value to the team compared to some of our "must sign" scrubs.

If money is an issue, I'd sign Reggie and sacrifice Mays, Tate, Winston, and Sims..... You disagree and that's fine. Your entitled to your opinion. Same with WG. I'm arguing priorities.

When your broke, is it smart to keep buying used cars every 6 months to avoid buying a new car that you know you wouldn't have to replace for 7 years?.... At the end of those 7 years, you probably saved more money buying the new car. The players we keep re-signing can be replaced with UDFA's.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why Bengals Why? Taylor Mays Is Back - jj22 - 03-18-2016, 12:42 PM