Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The right’s shocking admission: Dems have been right about Republicans all along
(03-18-2016, 02:08 PM)fredtoast Wrote: You can't be serious.

1.  He has blatantly lied about the criminal activity of Mexican immigrants in the United States in order to stir up resentment against them. Denigrating an entire group of people in this country based only on race is pretty much the textbook definition of racism.

2.  Proposing committing war crimes against Muslims may not be racists, but it is cruel and inhumane. He is basically supporting the tactics that ISIS is using.  It disgusts me to see so many people eager to have the United States viewed the same as ISIS. 

3.  His hatred for women is not based as much on his abortion position because he really does not oppose abortion. He has made it clear in the past that he is Pro-life.  he is just claiming to be against abortion now to get the support of the rubes.  Instead his hatred of women is based on the way he has spoken about women his entire life.  What kind of President judges women by their looks (Fiorina) or attacks a reporters comment by claiming she was menstarting (Megan Kelly)?

4.  His hatred of black people is based on the fact that when he was asked to denounce the support of known racist Davis Duke he blatantly lies about his knowledge of David Duke and REFUSED to denounce his racist positions.  What other possible explanation is there for such a blatant lie other than the fact that he does not disagree with them?  To me this was by far the biggest "WTF?" moment I have seen from trump.  I had no reason to think he was racists until he pulled that stunt.  Plus he had to know how easy it would be to prove he was lying.  this is just more proof of what rubes his supporters are.  They just don't care if he lies his ass off.  Especially when it come to denouncing white supremists.  
Yet everything you post supports exactly what I say:

1. let me guess he lied when he suggested criminals are the illeaglas coming over. Once again nothing with race, just a stance om immigration

2. Once again, the is just liberal whinning. Don't wanna be 'tortured" don't commit acts of terror against the US or Harbor those who do.  It disgusts me to see so many people eager to have the United States viewed the same as Syria.

3. Every candidate is judged on his or her looks to say otherwise is being nieve. He just made the mistake of cimmentung on a woman's appearance. A quick answer to your question though is Bill Clinton

4. I'm not sure how many times he has to denounce this. Has Sanders denounced the acts of violence commited by MoveOn.org at Trump rallies.

Thanks for helping me further prove my point. I didn't want to point folks out, but you LEFT me little choice,
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The right’s shocking admission: Dems have been right about Republicans all along - bfine32 - 03-18-2016, 02:21 PM