Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The right’s shocking admission: Dems have been right about Republicans all along
(03-18-2016, 03:58 PM)bfine32 Wrote: First off: Dont you know how to do that all in one post?

Secondly: I appreciate you further illustarting the point and going "Full Fred". A word of advise to the onlookers: Never go Full Fred.

You've also proved to be hypocritical (again). you call someone that trusts Trump a rube but when asked straight out do you trust Hillary you have to put qualifiers on your trust.

The point is everyone make an election about race and most focus on it much more than Trump; just ask your Abuela that changed her logo to a kwanzaa symbol; you know that person you trust so much. You and other just have a problem because he is not drawing a line. He is making the "mistake" of treating everyone the same.

The biggest bigot is the one that tries too hard not to look like one. If you are not a bigot, you don't mind folks looking your way.

Why did you quote 4 of my posts and then not address a single thing I said in any of them?

And how the hell doe it make me a hypocrite to put some limits on how much I trust Hillary?  I think this proves a big point about the Trump supporters.  The only way they can imagine following a political candidate is just to blindly believe everything that candidate says.

And to say that Trump "is not drawing a line" and "treats everyone the same" is absolutely absurd.  Does he accuse every white American citizen of being a terrorist threat.  Does he accuse every white US citizen of being a disease ridden rapist?  Does he accuse men of being upset just because of hormones?  Does he judge the male candidates by how good lookinmg they are?

Messages In This Thread
RE: The right’s shocking admission: Dems have been right about Republicans all along - fredtoast - 03-18-2016, 04:54 PM