Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Is it time to move on from Dalton
I understand the purpose of this thread is to simply to start shit. I also understand that the OP loves to look down his nose at everyone thinking he is the only person who knows anything football. With that said, of course there are people who want to get rid of Dalton.

Dalton simply can't win with Bengals fans. When he plays well, fans still want to criticize specific throws or reads. Dalton wins a game and posts a QB rating over 100 and they'll bring up an over/under throw, not seeing an open receiver, or how he took a sack because an unblocked defender was allowed a wide open shot on him. I'm not saying this pertains to all of Bengals fans, but there is a solid percentage who just do not like Dalton.

I don't understand hating your QB who has helped turn this franchise into a winner. Why get rid of a guy who has done a helluva lot for your favorite franchise? It simply boggles my mind. That's not saying McCarron won't ever be a good starting QB. However, the team would take a step backwards if they decided to trade away Dalton and hand the spot to McCarron.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is it time to move on from Dalton - muskiesfan - 03-20-2016, 10:56 AM