Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The right’s shocking admission: Dems have been right about Republicans all along
(03-19-2016, 11:18 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Fred won't answer this.  I've confronted him on this several times and he doesn't respond, or at best obfuscates.  It's one of the reasons I don't put him much above Lucie.  Fred is a much smarter man than Lucie but he lacks the moral courage to confront a solid argument against his positions.  Moral cowardice is ugly regardless of ideology.

This is a complete lie and I challenge you to post a link to any thread where I have refused to answer this question. This is Brad-level childishness.  

Yes.  i have no problem saying that every person who supports Trump is rube.  There is not other explanation.  When TRUMP HIMSELF calls his own followers rubes ("I could shoot a man in the middle of the street and they would still support me.") then I have no problem agreeing with him.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The right’s shocking admission: Dems have been right about Republicans all along - fredtoast - 03-20-2016, 11:55 AM