Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The right’s shocking admission: Dems have been right about Republicans all along
(03-20-2016, 11:55 AM)fredtoast Wrote: This is a complete lie and I challenge you to post a link to any thread where I have refused to answer this question. This is Brad-level childishness.  

Yes.  i have no problem saying that every person who supports Trump is rube.  There is not other explanation.  When TRUMP HIMSELF calls his own followers rubes ("I could shoot a man in the middle of the street and they would still support me.") then I have no problem agreeing with him.

Ahem, you are well known for dodging pointed question or simply not answering them.  To claim otherwise would be inaccurate.  If you want to get specific regarding this question then you may well be right, I don't really care enough to find out.  But my point in general stands and isn't really disputable.  I do appreciate you're admission to stereotyping people, although a defense attorney who engages in those kind of blanket judgments does disturb me a bit.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The right’s shocking admission: Dems have been right about Republicans all along - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 03-20-2016, 12:45 PM