Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The right’s shocking admission: Dems have been right about Republicans all along
(03-20-2016, 11:55 AM)fredtoast Wrote: This is a complete lie and I challenge you to post a link to any thread where I have refused to answer this question. This is Brad-level childishness.  

Yes.  i have no problem saying that every person who supports Trump is rube.  There is not other explanation.  When TRUMP HIMSELF calls his own followers rubes ("I could shoot a man in the middle of the street and they would still support me.") then I have no problem agreeing with him.

BTW, I confronted, and refuted, you on this very issue in this very thread and you didn't respond.  So I guess I did lie, about not looking for an example anyways.  In my defense I didn't have to look very hard. Mellow

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-The-right%E2%80%99s-shocking-admission-Dems-have-been-right-about-Republicans-all-along?pid=194907#pid194907

Messages In This Thread
RE: The right’s shocking admission: Dems have been right about Republicans all along - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 03-20-2016, 12:48 PM