Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The right’s shocking admission: Dems have been right about Republicans all along
(03-20-2016, 11:55 AM)fredtoast Wrote: This is a complete lie and I challenge you to post a link to any thread where I have refused to answer this question. This is Brad-level childishness.  

Yes.  i have no problem saying that every person who supports Trump is rube.  There is not other explanation.  When TRUMP HIMSELF calls his own followers rubes ("I could shoot a man in the middle of the street and they would still support me.") then I have no problem agreeing with him.

In all fairness, Trump said he could shoot someone in Manhattan and still be supported.  We all know Manhattan is full of liberal d-bags that Trump's supporters don't care about...er, unless it's about 9/11 in which case that blue state is solid gold USA.  If Trump said:

I could shoot a woman
I could shoot a child
I could shoot a police officer
I could shoot a US veteran
I could shoot a dog
I could rape someone
I could flash children

or so on, people wouldn't have been as sympathetic.  Face it, the concept of a man being shot isn't all that offensive to people.  I assure you if Trump said he could shoot a dog and implied that people still would like him that people would have actually lost their minds.  I'm only half-joking on this...wacky stuff.

This sort of makes me wonder if you asked people on the street "Would you shoot a man?" versus shoot a dog, or woman, etc. how the responses would differ.  Maybe the phrase "shoot a man" is just so generic it is accepted as being pretty simple in response.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The right’s shocking admission: Dems have been right about Republicans all along - Nately120 - 03-20-2016, 02:06 PM