Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Is it time to move on from Dalton
(03-20-2016, 03:24 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

Yeah, this is all so plain to see.  i guess that is why every NFL expert everywhere is calling for the bengals to dump Dalton in favor of McCarron.  Oh wait, they aren't.  in fact not a single one is saying the.  But we should just ignore all these professionsals and listen to the burger flippers living in their mothers basement who are so embarrassed about how wrong they were about Dalton for years that they still can't be man enough to admit they were wrong.

Because after Andy's "8 game run" was over he posted a 100 passer rating against the #8 pass defense on the road IN PRIME TIME just to see the defense give the gamne away in the final minute (just like happened to Mccarron in the playoffs).  

Then he posted a 115 rating against the Rams.

then he posted a 146 rating against the Browns.

And Dalton was not the one who "filled his pants" against the Texans.  That was Tyler Eifert.  But I guess your mancrush McCarron would have throw AND caught the ball.

I think it's absurd that when the experts opinion fit what you want you wish to rely on them, but when they don't you dismiss them.

That's what homers do, Fred. Homers. Homers by nature aren't rational and are biased in their views.

Way to hype up those Browns & Rams passer ratings. What does the bottom of the barrel look like, Fred? I've never been down that low.

Eifert now, huh? How far back was he in your Rolodex of homer excuses?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is it time to move on from Dalton - PDub80 - 03-20-2016, 04:21 PM