Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The right’s shocking admission: Dems have been right about Republicans all along
(03-20-2016, 04:38 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: The statement was also made as an obvious, tongue in cheek, exaggeration while he was talking about how loyal his voters are.  It's like his baiting the hook with restricting the media and relaxing libel laws.  People like Fred can't wait to swallow the hook whole.  It's partially why I find all of this so amusing.  trump is trolling the hell out of so many people and the vast majority don't seem to get it at all.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/23/politics/donald-trump-shoot-somebody-support/

That anyone could watch that and draw Fred's conclusion saddens me.

Thanks for another example I can add to my list.

"He wasn't serious when he said he learned about foreign policy by watching TV."

"He wasn't serious when he said he saw thousands and thousands of Muslims in Jersey City N.J. celebrating when the World Trade Center collapsed."

"He wasn't serious when he tweeted that 16% of whites are killed by whites while 82% percent of whites are killed by blacks"

"He wasn't serious when he said it was easy for Syrian Muslims to come to the United States while Syrian Christians were not allowed."

"He wasn't serious when he said the United States was the most taxed nation on earth."

"He was not serious when he said our gross domestic product was zero"

"He was not serious when he said that Syrian refugees were being sent to states with Republican Governors instead of Democrats."

"He was not serious when he said he would deport all undocumented immigrants within 2 years (which would require over 16,000 deportations every single day)"

"He was not serious when he said Obama wanted to bring in 250,000 Syrian immigrants (when the actual number the administration committed to accepting was 10,000)"

"He wasn't serious when he claimed he met Putin when both were on 60 Minutes"

"He was not serious when he claimed that China had used its influence to get the best deal in the Trans-Pacific trade Partnership agreement (even though China WAS NOT EVEN A PARTY in the TPP)  Hilarious Hilarious

"He was not serious when he claimed he did not know who David Duke was."

"He was not serious when he said labor costs in the United states are too high."

"He was not serious when he claimed that protestors at his functions "deserve" to get beaten."

"He was not serious when he said he would build a wall and make Mexico pay for it."

So let me repeat.  I don't care how much education you claim some of his followers have.  If they do not realize that THEY are the ones being trolled then they are rubes.

The guy is either a compulsive liar or completely clueless (probably both).  Anyone that is following him at this point would obviously continue to support him if he shot a man in the street because "He was not serious."

Messages In This Thread
RE: The right’s shocking admission: Dems have been right about Republicans all along - fredtoast - 03-20-2016, 06:42 PM