Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The right’s shocking admission: Dems have been right about Republicans all along
(03-20-2016, 06:53 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I don't know that carefully is a word I'd use to describe anything Trump does but I get your point.

Chortle, you're so serious about trying to "win" you don't even understand the discussion.  Trump is a political neophyte, his policy positions are going to reflect that.  He's a marketing expert, he know how to get his name in the news and keep it there.  His statements are going to reflect that.  He's most certainly whipping up emotions and playing on the disaffected and anxious.  The whole dog and pony show is so easy to comprehend if you're not too busy trying to score internet points debating it.

i 100% understand exactly what he is doing.  He is playing to the rubes.

I have hinted that Trump is stupid, but I don't actually believe that.  I agree with you that he is a brilliant marketer.  He knows exactly how to dupe all the rubes into following him.

What shocks me is the people who claim they know what he is doing, but still support him.  Why would anyone willingly fall for this dog and pony show?

"I know he is lying.  I know he is trolling.  I know his whole act is a dog and pony show.  .  .  .  .  and that is why i support him."

Messages In This Thread
RE: The right’s shocking admission: Dems have been right about Republicans all along - fredtoast - 03-20-2016, 07:11 PM