Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
False Accusations of a Hate Crime
(03-20-2016, 07:17 PM)fredtoast Wrote: TI agree 100% that a false report of any sort should be a crime.  and it is everywhere I know.  But what i don't understand is what the last two sentences of the story have to do with what happened

"Unfortunately, incidents like these will do little to stop the Left from propping up the narrative of "rampant Islamophobia" as one of the biggest crises of our generation. That’s why we’re beginning to see more and more false allegations from accusers hoping to leverage the baseless moral weight of victimization against common-sense policies to combat radical Islam.

Regardless of the evidence to the contrary, the Left will continue to stubbornly downplay the very real problem of anti-Semitism, usually perpetrated by Muslim immigrants, in favor of overplaying the Islamophobia card."

The fact that a woman was convicted of lying to the police has zero to do with the lefts position on anti-Semitism and Islamophobia.  You have also posted stories about people making false claims of hate crimes committed by Muslims against Europeans. (The girl who claimed she was raped by a group of Muslim men) So I don't know what you are trying to say here.

Fake accusation about rape isn't what we are talking about here.    It's not a hate crime to rape anyone.  

Messages In This Thread
RE: False Accusations of a Hate Crime - StLucieBengal - 03-20-2016, 07:29 PM